Madhya Pradesh Police organizes a recruitment for sub-inspector positions. MPSI is a three Phase exam conducted every year by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB or MP Vyapam).
मध्यप्रदेश पुलिस विभाग ( Madhya Pradesh Police Department ) ने सूबेदार, उप निरीक्षक संवर्ग तथा प्लाटून कमांडर पदों पर भर्ती के लिए Mp Employment News ऑफिशल वेबसाइट में जारी करने वाले है। जो उम्मीदवार MP Police Sub Inspector Exam के लिए निर्धारित शैक्षणिक योग्यता की पात्रता रखते हैं। MP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment के लिए अभ्यार्थी वांछित दस्तावेज के साथ अंतिम तिथि के पूर्व Mp Police Si Job Online Form प्रस्तुत कर सकते हैं। MP Police SI Notification से जुड़ी अन्य सभी विवरण जैसे:- शैक्षणिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, अनुभव एवं चयन प्रक्रिया की जानकारी यहां प्राप्त कर सकते हैं।
Madhya Pradesh Sub Inspector Vacancy 2020:
Recently the authority of MP Staff Selection Commission is to going to announce the MP SI Vacancy. From this text we are providing you with the whole MP police syllabus 2020 in English & Hindi. there will be the huge number of post MP for male and female. We have provided complete syllabus for the written examination. The MP Police written examination will be arranging in the MP coming upcoming month of 2020. They are going to provide the MP police notification regarding the MP Police recruitment 2020 and then we will be able to confirm it. You just have to wait for the final notifications.
|Name of Organisation||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Category name||About Mpsi|
|Application form Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020||Update Here|
|Last date to apply MP Vyapam SI Recruitment 2020||Update Here|
|Process of selection||Written exam, physical tests and medical tests|
|Date of exam||Update Soon|
|MP Vyapam Sub Inspector Exam||Offline|
|Location name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Category name||Govt Jobs|
MPPEB will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of Technical and Non-Technical Posts of Subedar, Sub-Inspector (SI) and Platoon Commander. All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Written Exam. The Written Exam Will be Conducted From Start from 17 Aug. 2019. more Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the Technical/Non-Technical Posts Exam conducting by MP Vyapam.
Sub-Inspector (Finger Print)
Sub-Inspector (Distt. Force)
Sub-Inspector (Special Branch)
Exam Pattern: Scheme for SI, Subedar, Platoon Commander written Exam is as Follows :-
|Sr. No.||Paper||Type of Posts||Duration||Max. Marks|
|1.||Science (Physics, Chemistry & Maths)||For Technical Only||02:00 Hours||100|
|2.||Proficiency in Hindi and English & General Knowledge||For Both Technical & Non-Technical Posts||03:00 Hours||200 (70+30+100)|
► The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will be no negative marking.
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will be no negative marking.
Paper-I (only Technical Posts)
The syllabus of Science will be based on education of graduation level :-
Physics :- 33 marks
Chemistry :- 33 marks
Maths :- 34 marks
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Bio-molecules, Polymers, and Drugs, Physical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry – A Molecular Approach etc.
Physics – Role of Physics, Units, Dimensions, Vectors, Scalar Quantities and Elementary, Calculus, Gravitation, Friction, Motion in Fluids, Circular Motion, Gravitation, Properties of Matter –Temperature, Internal Energy, Oscillations, Waves etc.
Maths – Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
Paper-II (for both Technical & Non-Technical)
English (10+2 Level) – 30 Marks
An unseen passage with a variety of questions including marks for vocabulary such as word formation and inferring meaning.
The passages could be any of the following two types:-
(a) Factual passages- e.g. instructions, descriptions, reports.
(b) Discursive passages- involving opinion e.g. argumentative, persuasive.
शब्द निर्माण- (उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, संधि, समास)
समोच्चरित भिन्नार्थक शब्द
वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द
भाव पल्लवन/भाव विस्तार
वाक्य – अशुद्धि संशोधन
समास विग्रह तथा समास के भेद
पारिभाषिक, तकनीकी शब्दों का प्रयोग
वाक्य भेद (रचना, अर्थ के आधार पर) वाक्य रूपांतर
बोली, विभाषा, मातृभाषा, राजभाषा, राष्ट्रभाषा
मुहावरे/ लोकोक्तियों का वाक्य में प्रयोग
काव्य की परिभाषा – भेद, मुक्तक काव्य, प्रबंध काव्य (महाकाव्य, खण्डकाव्य)
रस – परिभाषा, अंग, भेद और उदाहरण
अलंकार – वक्रोक्ति, अतिशयोक्ति, अन्योक्ति
छंद – गीतिका, हरिगीतिका, उल्लाला, रोला
रस परिचय, अंग, रस भेद – उदहारण सहित अलंकार
छंद, काव्य की परिभाषा एवं काव्य के भेद काव्य गुण
क्षेत्रीय बोली – पहेलियाँ, चुटकुले, लोकगीत, लोक कथाओं का परिचय तथा खड़ी बोली में उनका अनुवाद
म.प्र. से प्रकाशित होने वाली हिंदी भाषा की पत्र पत्रिकाओं की जानकारी
एक गद्यांश – शीर्षक, सारांश एवं प्रश्न
एक पद्यांश – शीर्षक, सारांश एवं प्रश्न
General Knowledge – 100 Marks
In the paper of general knowledge the objective type question will be based on general information of Madhya Pradesh in addition to knowledge of national and international, mathematics, history, geography, economics, political science, social studies with questions based on general aptitude, reasoning and general intelligence ability etc.
The following strategy should be followed while preparing for MPSI exam:-
• For General knowledge – Lucent, railway speedey and Madhya Pradesh pareeksha parichay(TMH). Read these 3 books very carefully and make questions from each page. Now answer these questions in one liner format and keep revising them.Download HGPC and MPSI previous year questions from the internet and search answers for those questions from the internet.
• For English – Solve old papers available online and read the book “Learn English Series Angreji Ratein Nahi Seekhin 60 Days’ Programme Mastering English Grammar” by Lucent. English has a very definite syllabus which should be followed strictly. You need to score well in this subject.
• For Current Affairs -Read Madhya Pradesh Samsamyiki. Major events, military operations, heads of state of famous and neighbouring nations, new appointments, deaths, company heads, elections, government schemes, sports etc. should be followed. Pareeksha manthan is a good book for National current affairs.
• Important features of MP districts, temples, minerals, food, tourism, forts, mosques, rivers, dams, industries, culture, folk songs, folk dances, writers and other famous personalities’ birthdays and birth places, local newspapers and magazines, forests and parks, state symbols, etc. can be found in TMH Madhya Pradesh.
• For Hindi – Lucent and Arihant’s “Manak Hindi”(Prithwinath Pandey) only should be followed. The topics covered in Lucent must be read from there and other topics should be read from Manak Hindi.
• For Maths Reasoning and Science – Students should use papers available online to prepare for the exam and keep practising regularly. If need arises, the book by Richa Agrawal for Maths and Perfect(Deepak Kumar) for Reasoning can be followed.
|Height||167.5 cms||152.4 cms|
|Chest||81-86 cms (minimum 05 cms expansion compulsory)||N/A|
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
|800 meters Race||2 minutes 40 seconds||3 minutes 30 seconds||3 minutes 15 seconds|
|Long Jump||13 feet||10 feet||10 feet|
|Shot-put||19 feet (7.260 KGs)||15 feet (4 KGS)||15 feet (7.260 KGs)|
Candidates qualified in Physical Test will be eligible to appear in Interview. Maximum marks for Interview shall be 10.
For all updates about Latest Exam Dates and Admit Card Availability & Further Process, Keep in touch with our Leading Web Portal (https://www.jobriya.in). You can Bookmark our site also to get latest Updates.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Download MP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed MP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment|
Here are some of the books you can refer –
For GK –
For general knowledge Lucent objective, Lucent theoretical, for MP Mukesh Maheshwari, for maths and reasoning any general maths and general reasoning book.
For English –
Lucent English book & MB publication SSC English
For Hindi –
Lucent and Arihant’s “Manak Hindi”(Prithwinath Pandey)
For Mathematics –
SSC Mathematics by Rakesh Yadav (Bilingual), Richa Agrawal for Maths and Perfect(Deepak Kumar) for Reasoning.
Madhya Pradesh State Police Department recruits officers from the department through the State Public Service Commission or the Occupation from time to time. Kautiyla Academy provides training for selection of superior quality police officers.
Kautiyla Academy is working with a better team for overall personality development and provides better training to the competitors and helps them achieve success.
In addition, in other departments of the state of Madhya Pradesh, training of many posts like Sub Inspector, Labor Deputy Inspector, Agriculture Mandi Sub-Inspector, is available. By which candidates can prepare pre-examination examinations by the candidates. So that they can decide the success by saving their valuable time. The courses of these examinations are at graduation level. Students also have to prepare general studies with Hindi, English.
Madhya Pradesh Police Sub Inspector is mainly done in the three stages (Initial, Physical Proficiency Training and Interview). The general introduction is as follows –
- First stage (initial examination)All the material from NCERT’s class 6 to 12 in the beginning of the course, which has been prepared by the Institute in a scientific manner; Students are given.
Subject NameMarks DivisionsPhysics33Chemistry33Mathematics34Total100
Subject NameMarks DivisionsGeneral English30Hindi70Total100
TopicGeneral Knowledge Marks 100Indian PolityGeographyHistoryMPScienceEconomyCurrentMathReasoningComputer
- Phase II – Physical FitnessParticularMaleFemaleHeight167.5 cms152.4 cmsChest81-86 cms (minimum 05 cms expansion compulsory)N/A
- Third phase (interview)The final and important phase of Madhya Pradesh Police Sub Inspector is called interview or personality test. There can be many questions to evaluate your personality in the interview, in which you can have questions relating to your education, your family, residence and the surrounding environment, whose answers are given by evaluating your personality.
In the interview, questions are made regarding the state policy, national policy, the situation of contemporary phenomena, the factors of economic social change and efforts made in ideal condition etc. Whatever is possible in the world, it is part of its curriculum. Actually, this examination is in its nature only such that it is natural for the candidate to be bachelor.
MP conducted by P.E.B. Total 10 points have been set for interview in police sub inspector exam.