CHANDIGARH: Compartment examinations of lessons IX and XI college students of presidency faculties of Chandigarh, which had been to start from Could 15, have been postponed until additional orders. Round 4,550 college students had been as a consequence of seem at these exams.

In a communication to highschool principals and heads, the UT training division has said that new dates can be shared with the scholars per week earlier than the exams start.

Confirming the event, district training officer (DEO) Alka Mehta mentioned, “Chance of opening of faculties is negligible in the intervening time because the variety of Covid-19 instances remains to be going up. Due to this fact, the division has determined to postpone the exams. Now, the scholars have extra time to arrange. They are going to be given per week’s time for revision when the brand new dates are fastened.”

Though the division has not determined the brand new dates, Mehta hinted that the exams can be held solely after faculties reopen.

Round 4,550 college students obtained compartments in lessons IX and XI this 12 months. Outcomes had been introduced on April 20 after allotting 30 grace marks. The move proportion of Class IX was 72.2%, and the remaining 27.8% (round 4,000) college students had been put beneath compartment. In Class XI, 550 college students obtained compartment.

The choice comes as a reduction to college students, who had been calling the helpline to know if the Could 5 date stands, as a lot of them are from periphery areas and a few even from affected areas.



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here