CLAT Notification 2021 Common Law Admission Test Notification CLAT Entrance Test Advertisement Online Application Apply Online NUALS CLAT Important dates Participating University Session www.clat.ac.in CLAT 2021 Registration CLAT Eligibility CLAT 2021
CLAT Notification 2021
Latest Updated On 22.04.2021:- Consortium of National Law Universities Has Started the Online Application Process for CLAT 2021. Propose Exam Date May BE Postponed….. Candidates Can Apply & Check More Details from Below…….
About CLAT :-
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES (NUALS) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programs (LL.B and LL.M). CLAT exam is conducted for Integrated Degree Course like BA-LLB, B.Com-LLB, B.Sc-LLB & Other Approved Coursed by Bar Council of India.
About Exam :-
CLAT 2021 will be Student Friendly. CLAT 2021 Exam organized by THE NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITIES (NLUs). Common Law Admission Test is a centralized test for admission to 21 National Law Universities in India. 43 other education institutes and two public sector institutes are also eligible to use these scores.
Eligibility Criteria :-
For Under-Graduate Programs:-
- A Pass in 10+2 or an equivalent examination with a minimum of
- Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories
- Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2021 are also eligible to appear in CLAT 2021 examination.
For Post- Graduate Programs:-
- An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Forty-Five percent (45%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2021 are also eligible to apply.
Examination Fee :-
- Application fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates : Rs.4,000/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/BPL category candidates: Rs.3,500/-
- The cost of previous years’ question papers is Rs.500/- (not included in the CLAT 2021 application fee of Rs.4,000/- or Rs.3,500/- as the case may be.)
How to Apply:-
Only Online Applications will be accepted. Candidates can apply online for CLAT 2021 Exam from the Official Website of CLAT Conducting Authority (www.clat.ac.in).
Documents to be uploaded with the Online Application.
- Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate if you are applying under SC/ST/OBC
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are applying if candidate is P.W.D
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are coming under BPL category
- The original certificates/documents issued by the competent authority as specified in the brochure are to be submitted to the allotted University in the form and manner as specified by the respective universities at the time of admission.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate need not be attested while submitting the Online Application Form.
- All documents/certificates should be uploaded in pdf format only.
Important Dates :-
|Applications Open||01 January 2021|
|CLAT 2021 Examination||13 June 2021|
|Uploading of Answer Keys||Info. Later On|
|Inviting Objections||Info. Later On|
|Last date for Objections||Info. Later On|
|Notification of Final Answer Key||Info. Later On|
|Declaration of Final Results||Info. Later On|