Test vital authorities schemes launched by the Ministry of Well being & Household Welfare that are vital to review for the united states (IAS) Prelims 2020 examination.
UPC Prelims 2020: Ministry-Clever Essential Authorities Schemes (Ministry of Well being & Household Welfare)
Aspirants making ready for the united states (IAS) prelims 2020 examination should have studied the static and book-defined syllabus for the examination. Nevertheless, other than testing the fundamental data of the candidate, UPSC usually asks questions associated to current developments within the examination. One such part is of Authorities schemes. Annually 5-6 questions are requested from this part in the united states Prelims examination. This makes it essential for the aspirants to revise all of the vital authorities schemes launched within the present in addition to earlier years. To assist college students put together higher for the examination, now we have created this text with a listing of vital authorities schemes launched by the Ministry of Well being and Household Welfare.
Menstrual Hygiene for Adolescent Women Schemes
- Goals to deal with the necessity of menstrual hygiene amongst adolescent ladies residing primarily in rural areas,
- Funds supplied to States/UTs by way of Nationwide Well being Mission for decentralized procurement of sanitary napkins packs at a backed value
- Provision of funds to ASHAs to carry month-to-month conferences with adolescents to debate points associated to menstrual hygiene.
- Goals to strengthen and re-energize this system and obtain full immunization protection for all kids and pregnant ladies at a speedy tempo,
- The final word objective is to make sure full immunization with all out there vaccines for kids as much as two years of age and pregnant ladies towards seven vaccine-preventable ailments
- focused ailments are diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, poliomyelitis, tuberculosis, measles, and Hepatitis B.
- In 2017, Pneumonia was added
- has been chosen as one of many 12 greatest practices globally
UPSC (CSE) Prelims 2020: Test Essential Authorities Schemes launched by Ministry of Rural Growth
Ayushman Bharat–PM Jan Arogya Yojana
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme.
- The umbrella of two main well being initiatives, specifically Well being and Wellness Centres and Nationwide Well being Safety Scheme.
➤ Well being and Wellness Centres:
- 1.5 lakh present sub-centers will carry the well being care system nearer to the houses of individuals within the type of well being and wellness facilities.
- facilities will present complete well being care, together with for non-communicable ailments and maternal and youngster well being companies.
- Checklist of Providers to be supplied on the Well being & Wellness Centre
- ▪ Being pregnant care and maternal well being companies
- ▪ Neonatal and toddler well being companies
- ▪ Youngster well being ▪ Power communicable ailments
- ▪ Non-communicable ailments
- ▪ Administration of psychological sickness
- ▪ Dental care
- ▪ Eyecare
- AB-PMJAY supplies an outlined profit cowl of Rs. 5 lakh per household per yr.
- The profit cowl can even embody pre and post-hospitalization bills
Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY)
- Was introduced in 2003 with targets of correcting regional imbalances within the availability of inexpensive/ dependable tertiary healthcare companies and likewise to reinforce services for high quality medical training within the nation.
- Goals at organising of latest AIIMS and up-gradation of presidency medical schools
- Development of latest AIIMS is totally funded by the Central Authorities