SSC MTS 2020
SSC MTS 2020 Notification, Application form, Exam Date: SSC MTS 2020 recruitment exam is conducted by SSC for Multi-Tasking staff post that falls under general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted and non-ministerial with pay band-1 (₹5200 – ₹20200) + Grade Pay ₹1800..
SSC MTS 2020 notification pdf released by SSC on June 2, 2020. SSC MTS 2020 online application process has started on June 2, 2020 and the last date to apply online is July 15, 2020.
- SSC has published SSC MTS 2020 notification pdf on June 2, 2020.
- Over 7000 vacancies to be filled through SSC MTS 2020 recruitment exam.
- SSC MTS 2020 application form is available from June 2, 2020 to July 15, 2020.
- SSC MTS paper 1 exam will be conducted from October 26, 2020 to November 13, 2020 while paper 2 will be held on March 1, 2021.
- The result of SSC MTS exam will be declared in January 2020.
- Paper 1 is online based test while paper 2 is a descriptive test.
- The salary of SS MTS ranges from ₹18000 to ₹22000 per month based on the location of employer.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020: SSC MTS 2020 syllabus is different for both the stages of examination. SSC MTS 2020 exam comprises 4 sections for 100 marks. Candidates have 90 minutes to give the paper I exam.
Here’s detailed SSC MTS Syllabus 2020 (paper 1) for reasoning, numerical aptitude, general English and general awareness sections:
|English Language||Reasoning||Numerical Ability||General Awareness|
|Reading Comprehension||Classification||Simplification||Static GK|
|Fill in the Blanks||Analogy||Interest||Science|
|Spellings||Coding-Decoding||Average||Award and Honors|
|Phrases and Idioms||Matrix||Ratio and Proportion||Current Affairs|
|Synonyms and Antonyms||Word Formation||Problems on Ages||Dates, Portfolios|
|One Word Substitution||Venn Diagram
||Speed, Distance and Time|
|Sentence Correction||Blood Relation||Percentage|
|Error Spotting||Missing Numbers||Profit and Loss|
|Non Verbal Reasoning||Mensuration|
|Verbal Reasoning||Time and Work|
SSC MTS 2020 syllabus has been released by the commission and the candidates have to be through in the mentioned topics to be in the merit list. Strong basics of the matriculation can help the candidates solve most of the questions of SSC MTS. Find the list of the topics under each section of the paper I under different sections.
SSC MTS syllabus 2020 for Paper II: candidates are required to write a short essay in English or other local languages as per the state and the government policies (8th Schedule of the Constitution). It is a pen and paper mode of examination. The essay carries 50 marks and is to be written in 30 mins.
|Short Essay/Letter in English|
or any Language included in
8th Schedule of Constitution
Candidates will be asked to write an application or letter in about 150 to 200 words and an essay in around 200-250 words. The candidates have to clear both paper I and paper II to qualify for the exam and appear in the merit list.
SSC MTS 2020 Exam Pattern
Highlights in SSC MTS 2020 Exam Pattern:
- SSC MTS will be conducted Online only in both languages i.e. in English and Hindi.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer.
- Paper 2 is a descriptive paper and qualifying nature only.
- Candidates requires to score minimum cut off marks to qualify for paper 2.
The SSC MTS exam is conducted in two parts, they are
- SSC MTS paper I
- SSC MTS paper II.
The exam paper will have four sections which has 25 questions in each section. It is an objective type question paper and is conducted in online mode. The paper has sections general reasoning and intelligence, general awareness, numerical aptitude and general English. The exam duration is 90 minutes. The paper I carries 150 marks.
Overview of SSC MTS Exam 2020:
|Exam Name||SSC MTS 2020
|Conducting Body||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|SSC MTS Exam Date
||Paper I: Oct 26 to Nov 13, 2020.|
Paper II: Mar 1, 2021.
||Age Limit: 18 to 25 years.|
Qualification: Class 10
|Mode of Registration
||Online at ssc.nic.in|
|Exam Mode||Paper 1 Online Based Test.
Paper 2 Descriptive exam.
|Duration||Paper I: 90 Minutes.|
Paper II: 30 Minutes.
|SSC MTS Salary||INR 18000-22000|
|SSC MTS Help Desk||011-69999845 / 011- 69999846|
The SSC MTS Paper-I exam is expected to be held from October 26, 2020 to November 13, 2020. For all those candidates who are looking forward to applying online for SSC MTS 2020 must be familiar with the exam pattern, online registration process, exams dates, syllabus, pattern, admit card, exam duration, cut off as well as result..
SSC MTS 2020 Notification
SSC MTS 2020 notification pdf has released on June 2, 2020 by the staff selection commission. The candidates intending to appear for the exam can start submission of online application from June 2, 2020 to July 15, 2020.
Keep the identification proof handy to fill-in the application form. The candidates have to register themselves before application, in order to have username and password. Fill all the details correctly and cross check twice before submitting the details.
Interested candidates can apply by visiting on the website between June 2, 2020 and July 15, 2020.
Do read the instructions carefully before applying for the SSC MTS 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds exams for SSC MTS 2020. It is a multitasking staff recruitment exam. The exam is being conducted annually by the commission to fill the SSC MTS vacancies of Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali, etc. A large number of non-technical staff vacancies are filled with the SSC MTS. The recruitment is through group-C process.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2020
SSC MTS salary ranges between ₹18,000 – ₹22,000* per month and it’ll vary based on city/location and other allowances. It falls under central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted and a non-ministerial.
SSC MTS post follows 7th pay commission’s Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800 salary structure.
Refer the below table to get further clarity on SSC MTS salary.
|Post||Grade Pay||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)|
|Basic Pay||₹ 1800||₹ 18,000||₹ 18,000||₹ 18,000|
|DA||₹ 1800||₹ 0||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|HRA||₹ 1800||₹ 4,320||₹ 2,880||₹ 1,440|
|TA||₹ 1800||₹ 1,350||₹ 900||₹ 900|
|DA on TA||₹ 1800
||₹ 0||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|Gross Salary||₹ 1800||₹ 23,670||₹ 21,780
|NPS||₹ 1800||₹ 1,800||₹ 1,800||₹1,800|
|CGHS||₹ 1800||₹ 125||₹ 125||₹ 125|
||₹ 1,500||₹ 1,500||₹ 1,500|
|Total Deduction||₹ 1800||₹ 3,425
||₹ 3,425||₹ 3,425|
A large number of people apply for the exam, so the candidates are required to prepare well for the exam. The commission releases the syllabus and the complete guidelines to ease candidates’ preparation. People are often confused what to study for the exam, syllabus, the application procedure, the exam pattern, fee structure. Check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
Here we list the questions and queries which candidates have while applying for SSC MTS.
SSC MTS 2020 Application form
SSC MTS 2020 application form process has started on June 2, 2020 and the last date to apply online for SSC MTS 2020 is July 15, 2020. Here is the step-by-step guide for filling SSC MTS online application form 2020:
Part 1: SSC MTS Registration 2020
- Step 1: Go to SSC official website: ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on Register now for one time registration.
- Step 3: Enter your basic details followed by additional details and contact details.
- Step 4: Upload your scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format.
Part 2: SSC MTS Application form 2020
- Step 5: Login with your registration number and password.
- Step 6: Click on “Apply” link under MTS 2020 notification tab.
- Step 7: Enter all required details then click on I agree button.
- Step 8: Preview filled details and confirm the same by clicking on the final submit button.
- Step 9: Now, pay the SSC MTS Application Fee in online or offline mode.
- Step 10: Finally, download/print your filled SSC MTS Application form for future reference.
SSC MTS 2020 application fee
- Candidates under general category will have to pay Rs. 100.
- SC/ST/physically handicapped and ex-servicemen are exempted from paying a fee.
- Commission has waived fees for women candidates as well.
SSC MTS application fee payment can be made either in online and offline (challan) mode. If you are paying fee in online using net banking/ debit card/ credit card, then the last date is July 15, 2020. However, if you are using generated SBI challan to make fee payment,
then the last date would be July 17, 2020.
SSC MTS Exam Dates
SSC MTS 2020 exam for paper 1 to be held from October 26, 2020 to November 13, 2020. Candidates requires to clear the tier 1 to appear for SSC MTS paper 2 exam. All those candidates who manage to reach the SSC MTS cut off 2020 in the paper 1 exam, they will qualify to take tier 2 exam, which is expected to be held on March 1, 2021.
The following table shows SSC MTS 2020 important dates
Let us look at the SSC MTS exam dates and important schedule.
|SSC MTS 2020||Dates|
|Release of SSC MTS 2020 notification||June 2, 2020|
|Start date of SSC MTS Application||June 2, 2020|
|Last date to apply online for SSC MTS||July 15, 2020|
|SSC MTS Admit card of Paper I||October 14, 2020|
|SSC MTS Exam date for Paper I||Oct 26- Nov 13, 2020|
|Declaration of SSC MTS result of paper I||December 2020|
|SSC MTS Admit card of Paper II||February 2021|
|SSC MTS Paper II Exam date||March 1, 2021|
|Declaration of SSC MTS Final Result||May 2021|
- The official SSC MTS 2020 notification has released on June 2, 2020 at ssc.nic.in by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- The SSC MTS 2020 application form has released through online at ssc.nic.in on June 2, 2020 and the applicants will be able to submit the application form till the last date i.e. July 15, 2020.
- The admit card for SSC MTS paper 1 online test will be issued to the eligible candidates from October 14, 2020 to till the exam date.
- SSC MTS 2020 exam dates for paper 1 officially announced and it will take place from October 26, 2020 to November 13, 2020..
- The result of SSC MTS paper 1 exam will be declared in the last week of December 2020.
- The admit card for SSC MTS paper 2 exam to be issued for the candidates, who qualify the paper 1 exam . The exam for the same will be conducted on March 1, 2021.
- The final SSC MTS result for paper 2 along with merit list will be published in May 2021.
SSC MTS 2020 Eligibility
SSC MTS 2020 Eligibility criteria: The staff selection commission has set a definite eligibility criteria to apply for SSC MTS 2020, here is the brief:
Education qualification: The candidate should have passed matriculation or its equivalent State Board or University or Institute.
Age limit: the candidate should be at minimum age of 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. There is age relaxation for reserved categories. The age relaxation will depend on the reservation category like PH (Physically Handicapped) 10 years, backward class 13 years, Physically Handicapped and ST/ SC 15 years and so on.
Find out the category wise maximum age limit accepted for SSC MTS 2020 in the following table.
|Category||Max Age Limit|
|PH (GEN)||35 years|
|PH (OBC)||38 Years|
|PH (SC/ST)||40 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (GEN)||28 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||29 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||33 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir (GEN)||30 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)||33 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir (SC/ST)||35 years|
the candidate should be citizen of India and in certain cases candidates from Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee and Indian origin people from Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka can also apply.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2020
SSC MTS admit card 2020: SSC MTS 2020 admit card for paper 1 exam will be released on October 14, 2020 on the SSC official website, www.ssc.nic.in. Test takers can download SSC MTS admit card 2020 by visiting their SSC regional website and entering the details of roll number or registration number and date of birth from October 14, 2020 to till the exam date.
The Process to download the SSC MTS admit card 2020 is detailed below:
- Firstly, go to the SSC official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Select your region to get SSC MTS admit card 2020 or Click on the link given on the website for downloading the admit card.
- Once you click on the link, you will be directed to a page where you will be asked to log in to your account
- Enter user name (registered email ID) and password in the provision for it.
- Finally, click on the submit button to download SSC MTS admit card.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2020 for computer based examination will be uploaded on the website of the concerned SSC regional offices about two weeks before the date of examination.
It is one of the important document that candidate needs to take to the exam center and preserve it till the end of the process. The availability of the admit cards will be officially announced after which candidates are required to visit the official website of SSC and login. Check for the SSSC MTS admit card and download.
The SSC MTS admit card 2020 will be released separately for Paper I and paper II. A number of institutes offer test series, classroom programs and seminars. Try a number of mock test and practice papers for SSC MTS preparation.