Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: इन प्यार भरे मैसेज व कोट्स से भेजें राखी की बधाई, रिश्ते में घुलेगी प्यार की मिठास
भाई-बहन नजदीक हो या फिर दूर, उनके लिए रक्षाबंधन का त्योहार बेहद खास होता है। राखी (Raksha Bandhan 2020) का त्योहार भाई-बहन के पवित्र प्यार का प्रतीक है। इस दिन बहनें भाई की कलाई पर रक्षासूत्र बांधकर उनकी लंबी आयु की कामना करती हैं। अक्सर भाई और बहन एक-दूसरे के लिए प्यार या केयर को दिखा नहीं पाते हैं। ऐसे में इस साल हम आपको बता रहे हैं कुछ ऐसे खास मैसेजेज इन्हें आप अपनी बहन या भाई को भेजकर अपने रिश्ते को मजबूत और उसमें प्यार भर सकते हैं।
इस रक्षाबंधन भेजिए बहन या भाई को ये प्यारे मैसेज या शायरी और उन्हें बताएं कि आप उनके साथ हमेशा और हर घड़ी साथ खड़े हैं। इसके अलावा आप अपनों को भी राखी की बधाई देने के लिए इन मैसेज को भेज सकते हैं। लोग राखी पर सोशल मीडिया प्लेटफॉर्म व्हाट्सऐप, फेसबुक या इंस्टाग्राम के जरिए भी इस त्योहार की बधाई देते हैं।
1. राखी की कीमत तुम क्या जानो,
जिनकी बहनें नही होती उनसे पूछो यारो।
किसी के जख्म पर चाहत से पट्टी कौन बांधेगा
अगर बहनें नहीं होंगी तो राखी कौन बांधेगा..!
2. रेशम की डोर है,
भाई बहन का पवित्र बंधन है,
ये धागा नहीं वादा है,
बहन का भाई पर भरोसा है।
3. साल में आता है एक बार राखी का त्योहार,
मानते है भाई बहन देते है,
एक दूसरे को प्यार और उपहार।
4. बहन वो होती है
जो मां और दोस्त
दोनों बन कर भाई
से रिश्ता निभाती है।
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020
5. रेशम की डोरी फूलों का हार
सावन में आया राखी का त्योहार,
बहन की खुशी में भाई की खुशी है
देखो दोनों में कितना है प्यार।
रक्षाबंधन की शुभकामनाएं।
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes, Messages & Greetings
Raksha Bandhan is the celebration of the love of brother and sister. It is one of the auspicious festivals in India celebrated with great fun and excitement all over the country. In this festival, a sister ties the Rakhi thread on the wrist of her dearest brother and prays to God for his protection from all the evils and give him a long and prosperous life
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart” – Unknown
- “A friend is a brother who was once a bother.” – Unknown
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”– Marian Sandmaier
- “My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.”– Rod Stewart
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”– Jane Austen
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
- “Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.”- Unknown
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Messages
Rakhi Messages for Sister
- Dearest sister,
First of all a very “Happy Raksha Bandhan”.
This Raksha Bandhan I promise
I will always hold your back,
Whenever you turn back,
You will find me always.
- My little sister
I don’t know how
Life will take a turn
But I promise you
The place you hold in my heart
No one ever will replace.
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan sis!!
- One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Its a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is you sister!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Your happiness is my world my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister.
Rakhi Messages for Brother
- My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
- My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.
- O…my brother- Until you are there in my life, I don’t need a friend.
- You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- The one who is reading this message is very close to my heart and I love him the most. He is indeed you, my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother!!! This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to you that I will never leave to tease you, but whenever you need me in difficult times, I will always be there by your side to protect & support you.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, the world of happiness, positivity, peace and all that he desires for. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother!!
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Greetings
- Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- In every phase of my life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you and will always stand by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- A brother is the best friend you receive from the universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thanks brother for extending your help and support to me in my bad times. Tons of love for Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you so much brother and promise to always love you till death. Wish you a very Raksha Bandhan!
- When you tie Rakhi on my wrist and when every time I see it, this reminds me of all the lovely memories we had together. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- Life is beautiful because you are a part of my life dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- A sister is the shadow of all the beautiful memories of the childhood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweetest sister!!!
- I feel very blessed to have such a caring and loving brother like you. Thanks for always being there for me. Wishing you a very blissful Raksha Bandhan.
- Our bond of love is forever. No one can listen and understand me like you do dear sister. Thanks for being the most amazing friend and a dear sister. Thanks for caring about me like a mother and love me the most. I am very grateful to have you in my life.
“I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.”
“If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.” – Amaury Nolasco
“We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.”– Adriana Trigiani
“For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” – Christina Rossetti
“A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James
“To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confidant, it is to have a soulmate for life.” – Victoria Secunda
“It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.” – Pam Brown
“Your parents leave you too soon, and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form.” – Jeffrey Kluger
“Sisters annoy, interfere, and criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if a catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers.” – Pam Brown
“Our siblings, they resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long.” –
“Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.” – Hindu Proverb
Wishes for your Sister
This Rakhi, I wish our bond of love grows stronger with each passing year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
On the occasion of Rakhi, I want to send my love and best wishes to you. You have always been my best friend! Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!
We might be poles apart, but I respect and love you. Sending my love and best wishes on Rakhi today. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Missing the fights and enormous love that we shared in our childhood days. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!
You make this life beautiful for me. I promise to protect you from every evil eye and will support you in every decision you make. I love you, my beautiful sister. Have the best day today and always!
My life would not be that beautiful if you were not a part of it. You are too precious for me. May God bless you with a long and prosperous life! Thank you so much, (sister’s name), for making my life beautiful, tolerating me and keeping all my secrets. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Your happiness is my world my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister. I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Wishes for Your Brother
With a small hope that our love for each other never diminishes, I want to wish you a very Happy Rakhi!
Thank you for being my first best friend and guardian, brother. Happy Rakhi to you!
We are not together on this Raksha Bandhan, but that doesn’t change my love for you. I promise to always take care of you and protect you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
On this special day, I want to tell you that I will always be there for you. I feel blessed to have you in my life; you are such a wonderful person. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you. Happy Rakhi, Bhai!
Sending my best wishes and lots of love to you, dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Thanks for being an awesome brother, guide, and friend.
You fight with me for the smallest things and tease me all the time. But I know you are the one who also loves me the most. I want to tell you, my brother, that I also love you the same way. I love you, Bhai. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood leg-puller, my lovely brother, my guardian and the only person who knows me inside-out. Thanks for always being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
I pray for your happiness, prosperity, and long life, sweetest brother. Sending loads of love and best wishes. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Brothers are like lamp posts along a dark and lengthy road called life. They don’t make the distance any shorter, but they illuminate the path and make travelling worthwhile. Love you Brother.
You supported me while I was in distress; you protected me when I was scared and all other things you did to make me happy. Thanks are just insufficient to express my gratitude. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Brother!